2. I agree to pay for any damages to the equipment listed below while it is in my possession.
3. DO NOT SKI ON ROADS OR PARKING LOTS! Even if they are snow covered. Remove skis and walk to cross.
1. Recognizing that skiing and/or snowshoeing can be a hazardous sport, I HEREBY RELEASE Methow Valley Ski School from any liability for any and all injuries of whatever nature arising during or in connection with skiing or snowshoeing.
4. DO NOT JAM SKI TAILS IN THE SNOW. Delaminated ski tails cost you damage fees.
5. DO NOT PUT TRAIL PASSES ON POLES. $5 fee charged to remove pass from pole.
6. EACH RENTAL DAY ENDS AT 5PM. Gear returned after 5PM will be charged for an additional day of skiing.